Have you got what it takes? Allelys offer a diverse range of services to our customers and therefore offer a wide range of exciting and challenging job roles within the business.
Allelys are recruiting an experienced fabricator/welder who is looking for the next step in their career. We are looking for an individual who uses their initiative and takes a hands-on approach to support the garage workshop manager.
The role is to perform duties related to MIG, TIG and ARC welding for routine maintenance, repair, installation and fabrication of materials.
Allelys are one of the largest and most successful abnormal load transport and heavy lift companies in the UK. We move anything from bridge sections to tanks, and everything in between.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our fast-growing business, with real career development and progression.
- Fabrication and welding working to high standards across all duties
- Management of equipment and materials
- Reading, understanding, and working to technical drawings to fabricate metal assemblies
- Operate all machinery and equipment in a safe and competent manner
- Ensuring a clean working environment
- Working independently and as part of a larger team when required
Qualifications & experience required
- Proven fabricator/welding experience
- Competent in flame cutting steel
- Good attitude towards health & Safety compliance and safe working practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary & hours
- Standard hours £16 per hour
- Overtime £24 per hour
40 hours per week + Saturday 08:00 – 13:00 + overtime as required
How to apply
Please use the form opposite to submit your CV along with a covering letter and ensure that you include why you believe you are the right fit for Allelys. If you don’t have a CV available and would prefer to fill out our full application form, please select the option within our form for you to do this.